Wednesday, May 16, 2007

First post

Hi. I have created this blog, as so many others have, to document my favorite hobby....Crocheting. I have been crocheting for over 40 years and have found it to be the most enjoyable craft of the many I have participated in in my life. I have made blankets, clothes, home accessories......and no matter how many things I have made, I am always learning new stitches, new techniques and am ever fascinated with the fact that SO much can be done with just a little hook and some yarn or thread. For those who share the same passion that I do, this blog is dedicated to all of us. Although I am keeping this blog mainly as a record of my work and thoughts, I am happy to share it and would be pleased to receive comments from anyone who is interested.

I will try to post something every day but since I DO have a life outside the computer, I may not be able to do that. But I will be here regularly. In the coming weeks, I will start to post photos of some of my past projects.

Crochet, Away!

4 comments:

Monet said...

Welcome to the blog world!! :) I will add you to my links. :) Everything looks great!

MiniBooger said...

Welcome to Blogland! Now the pressure is on LOL

smr61754 said...

Thanks Moe and Mini :)

Pressure...Uh oh, what have I gotten myself INTO?? LOL!

Sônia Maria said...

Hi Sandy!
I lovely your videos.
Vey good!!!
You are in my blogroll.
See in my blog.
Hugs for you,
Sônia Maria
www.falandodecrochet.blogspot.com

Twitter Timeline