Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Computer


Here is a pic of my new laptop. Its great! Its like having a desktop machine you can just fold up and take most anywhere. I have to admit its NOT light, but since I only move it around the house, its not a problem. I am considering crocheting a case for it since they dont make cases big enough for this monster. Thats what my b/f calls it....the MONSTER :)


It will make my posting and web page work much easier and should last quite a few years. Its about as cutting edge as you can get in a laptop for now. Wasnt cheap but it was a Christmas present. Thanks, honey! :)


Crochet Away!

3 comments:

Beth N said...

Great socks! Like your new look on the blog and WOW and new computer for Christmas!

Mini said...

New toys are so much fun!

naida said...

woo hoo! very nice :0)

Twitter Timeline