Friday, June 22, 2007

Special Socks

These are the kind of socks I wish I had had when I was a little girl. When I first saw patterns for them I just HAD to try making some. I made a LOT of them about a year ago and gave them to my b/f's little granddaughters but they have grown out of them and a request was made for more. :) So I put my other projects on hold in order to make up some more for the girls. Here are some of the ones I made.






I love the look of the sparkly beads but I also love the look that buttons add to the trim...especially since you can now get buttons in so MANY shapes. These are princess socks...they have a couple tiara buttons along with just the different pink and lavender shapes.

These are seashore socks.....they have shell buttons and
sandal buttons....you can even see a little shovel button in the
corner. I think the girls are going to really love these....I just
hope mom can get them to share them :)



Crochet Away!

2 comments:

MiniBooger said...

Aren't those cute?!!

Sônia Maria said...

Hi Sandy!
I was very happy with your visit. Very Obliged for the attention and affection.
Yours Socks Are Gorgeous!
I adored!
Currently I have placed in the Blog only Caps...
I have a friend that she is married a doctor.
It this making one a Campaign of Collection of Caps for children of the Hospital of the Cancer of São Paulo.
I am making many caps for donation.
Hugs of the friend,
Sônia Maria www.falandodecrochet.blogspot.com

Twitter Timeline