Thursday, July 5, 2007

Bag Swap 2



Today I got a box from my swap partner for the bagswap at K&C. I was surprised at how HEAVY it was. And was MORE surprised to see what was inside. ALL kinds of goodies! A crocheted bag with accessories....change purse, make up bag and keychain! Not to mention CHOCOLATE....YUM!!! And a ball of pink thread and 2 skeins of eyelash yarn....I am going to make something SPECIAL with that :) And tea (how could she know I drink de-caf :)) and trail mix, a doily (going in my bathroom) and a crocheted edging. But the heavy thing was a hard bound book with knitting patterns...WOW! I guess I am going to try to learn to knit now :) Many thanks to my partner, Michaela....you outdid yourself.

2 comments:

Sônia Maria said...

Hi, Sandy!
That beautiful surprise!!!!! Congratulations!
Hugs with affection,
Sônia Maria

MiniBooger said...

Wow! You scored big time! I love the purse ~ it has a really nice shape to it. I bet you're excited :)

Twitter Timeline