Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Butterfly Wing Shawl




I LOVE this shawl. The pattern is definitely a keeper. It's easy but it looks SO elegant. Took me only 2 nights to make it. I used Cotton Plus instead of a laceweight yarn but, surprisingly, it's not heavy and it drapes SOO nicely. Not to mention it's easy care....machine wash and dry. This is the second one I've made and it wont be the last. Find the pattern HERE.




I want to thank everyone for their birthday wishes, here and on Ravelry. Yarn artists are the BEST people! Next post will be about the contest....I promise! :)




Crochet, Away!

4 comments:

The Bookworm said...

the shawl is beautiful!
http://yarnchick.blogspot.com/

♥CraftyMel♥ said...

oh my Gosh! I have to make one now! Gorgeous! What yarn did you use?

Ria said...

That shawl is great! I have the perfect yarn just begging to be that shawl.. have to finish a few wip's first though.

Ria (Tonyfan20 on Ravelry)
http:shortattentionspantheatre-ria.blogspot.com

MiniBooger said...

That's a very pretty stitch pattern! I may have to give this pattern a go as well :)

Twitter Timeline