Thursday, August 7, 2014

Stitch N Pitch

Last night I attended the yearly Stitch N Pitch event at Citizen's Bank Park, the home of my favorite MLB team, the Philadelphia Phillies! It was warm but not oppressively so.....a great night and a chance to meet stitchers from all over the area, coming together to crochet, knit, chat and cheer on our team. I made a sign for the event...


I brought a knitting project with me to work on (so I wont discuss that here) because the afghan I am working on is too big and too warm for doing outside at a baseball game. But there were other ladies there that were crocheting and sharing their projects. Lots of fun! 

And I took a photo of our little group....


And we didn't go home empty handed...we got a Phanatic (mascot) bobblehead figure, a tote bag and a sipper cup! And our team WON!!! All in all, it was a great night!

So if you live in the states and have never heard of Stitch N Pitch and you are interested, check out their home page HERE for more information and consider attending one in your area next year. Its worth it!

Till next time....

Crochet, Away!

3 comments:

The Bookworm said...

How fun!

smr61754 said...

It WAS fun, Naida! I have attended a few of these and its great to see all the ladies with their crocheting and knitting. Meeting some new people and everyone taking pictures. We had great seats, too. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Twitter Timeline