Sunday, December 7, 2008

P.S. I Love You Cap and Keyhole Scarf







I had no intention of doing any kind of designing until after the holidays but this was rather unintentional. I made a pair of the Fingerless Mitts (same pattern that I used last year) for my son's g/f but I couldnt find a scarf and hat pattern that would match it so I made one up. I like the way it came out and am considering writing the pattern down next year.






The P.S. in the pattern name comes from "post stitch", which is what this set is entirely made of. Its a very thick and warm set and I hope she likes it. I know I do :)
Hope everyone out there is enjoying their holiday season. I know things are tough all over but they WILL get better....I have faith :)

Crochet, Away!

9 comments:

Ria said...

Those look great! I know she'll love them!

Beth N said...

Very pretty-I especially like the colors.

The Bookworm said...

beautiful set! and I love the color yarn :)

Laura said...

I agree, those beautiful, and the colors are lovely! : )

Sônia Maria said...

Olá, amiga querida!
Esta linda sua scarf!
Não consigo acessar o grupo.
Mudei o meu email. Ele aceitou o novo. Agora não aceita mais nenhum deles. Se puder me ajudar, ficarei grata.
Desejo a Você e sua Família, um FELIZ NATAL e um ANO NOVO de muitas Felicidades, Benções e Realizações!
BOAS FESTAS!
Transmita meus cumprimentos a todas as amigas do grupo,por favor.
Abraços com carinho,
Sônia Maria

Unknown said...

I would be very interested in making this hat and scarf, so I'm hoping you will post the pattern.

bevq said...

Looks like it could be from my pattern here "Bev's Warm Me Up Hat"

http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/bevs-warm-me-up2-hat.html

BevQ

smr61754 said...

I have to admit I never saw your hat, Bev. They both use fpdc but mine uses bpdc, as well, which makes it really thick along with the bulky yarn.

Thanks for posting!

SanDslnrs said...

This is very pretty!!! Have you written down the pattern? I'd love to make this set.

Twitter Timeline