Saturday, December 15, 2007

Fingerless Mitts


I have been seeing a lot of fingerless gloves lately. But most of the patterns have been pretty standard and plain. I searched for a good hour before I finally found THIS pattern. These were VERY easy to make...only took a few hours for the pair.....and they are nice and warm. I made them for my D but I think I might make some more to give for gifts in different colors. I used the Simply Soft and I upped the hook size by one to get the proper gauge and they came out great. The pic isnt all that good since I am no expert in modeling while I take a photo, but you get the idea. Check out the pattern and give them a try!

Crochet Away!

2 comments:

Beth N said...

Your fingerless mitts are very cute--I have been looking at patterns for them too. Love the peppermint coasters too.

Laura said...

Those are nice! I've wanting to make some fingerless gloves too!

Twitter Timeline