Thursday, July 2, 2009

More Kitch



Working on a potholder swap that I have to send out by the 8th. So being the efficient person that I am, I decided to make my potholder ahead of time by starting it before I got paired up and surprise my partner by mailing it off right away. Thats the first one.....from the Spring Hotpads/Potholders pattern from Annie's POTD. You may have that one saved if you follow the free patterns. I got a nice e-mail from my partner saying she doesnt care about the color....except she doesnt like pink. OH NO! :) So I dove into potholder patterns and I found the Clownfish (you can find the pattern HERE). A really easy pattern EXCEPT for weaving in the ends. If you hate that, you might want to make the fish in a single color. :)

I will probably make another potholder for my partner, NOT in pink :)....and send her 2, since I still have some time. The flower potholder I will hang onto for another swap.

Crochet, Away!

4 comments:

Nélia Botelho said...

Olá Sandy!

Os 2 estão bonitos.
Apenas o peixe me parece mais divertido e se a sua amiga não gosta de rosa escolheu bem a cor.
bjs
Nélia

Ria said...

I have been there!! Thus I try to wait, unless I'm using something very neutral, but that's no fun either!

The Bookworm said...

You've been busy sandy.
I like the hotpads...very cute.
http://yarnchick.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love the fishie--very cute!

Twitter Timeline