Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hanging Around


I saw this pretty Mum in the store and had to get it, but had no place to sit it. But I have a LOT of hooks. I had a problem, though.....no hangers. So I figured I had all this yarn.....why not MAKE one :) I found a pattern for this easy one HERE. I decided to use some Lion Homespun I had leftover from a teddy bear I made. Only took me about an hour and a half total to do it. And problem solved.
I think this would make a nice, easy gift item, too...with or without a plant inside :)


Crochet Away!

2 comments:

MiniBooger said...

I've seen that pattern for the pot sling a zillion times and I always think 'I'll make that soon' and of course never do. Yours came out nice and the color you chose coordinates with the mums perfectly :)

Sônia Maria said...

Hi Sandy!
Your "Hanging Around" is very much beautiful.
Yours crochets are lovely.
Your are lovely to.
Have a nice week.
Hugs and kisses.
Sônia Maria

Twitter Timeline