Tuesday, September 11, 2007

One More...



I finally finished this skinny scarf. It must have been about a month or more ago that I started it and ran out of yarn, I decided to give it as a Christmas gift. I cant give you a link to the pattern, as it was one of Annie's Pattern of the Day, but you may see it again if you check out her site every day, like I do. I did add ONE thing to it that wasnt in the original pattern....I did a single crochet border around the edge to give it a more finished look.

I still have 2 more skinny scarves I am working on but they will be put on the back burner till I get a good start on the Christmas gifts.

Crochet Away!

1 comment:

Sônia Maria said...

Hi, my beloved Sandy friend!
Your scarf is lovely!
This video is new. It is of cahecol of crochet stitch Sônia Maria. The other age of handbag. You sees.
You will see that he is another one.
I was very happy with its suggestion of the permanent video. Its idea was wonderful!
You sees in mine blog of the right side.
One more time very obliged friend!
In case that I come to close blog, you sera a special guest.
Hugs and kisses of your friend of the heart of Brazil,
Sônia Maria

Olá, minha querida amiga Sandy!
Esse vídeo que postei hoje é novo. Ele é do cahecol do crochet stitch Sônia Maria.
O outro era da handbag.
Veja . Verá que é outro.
Fiquei muito feliz com a sua sugestão do vídeo permanente.
Sua idéia foi maravilhosa!
Veja em meu blog do lado direito.
Mais uma vez muito obrigada amiga!
Caso eu venha a fechar o blog, você sera uma convidada especial.
Abraços e beijos da sua amiga do coração do Brasil,
Sônia Maria

Twitter Timeline