Wednesday, May 7, 2014

More For Baby

I just finished this little 2 pc set.....


It looks a bit like a baby jogging suit. I used more mill ends that I bought at A.C. Moore. A nice acrylic that feels like soft cotton. A bit splitty but for the feel, it was a trade off. You can find the pattern HERE. A hat and booties are part of the pattern but I opted not to make them. I am selling this outfit, too. Its a bit big for Cherish, as its a 6 mos. size. I like that it has an elastic waist band on the pants. I much prefer that to a drawstring or ribbon. I may make it again but using a different yarn. I think it would be better with a stretchier fiber.

I am currently working on a baby sacque, a baby afghan (using the same yarn as the outfit above) and a baby snuggly using a vintage pattern. Will have these up on the blog when I finish. Till then...

Crochet, Away!!

No comments:

Twitter Timeline